About the Program
Russia, expanding in social and economic importance, has a history of great literature and great art. Turgenev, Dostoyevski and Solzhenitsyn as well as the artistic treasures of the Kremlin are revealed through a study of this language.
Focus of Study
Students will learn how to speak, read and write in Russian.
Please visit the Admissions website to learn how to apply to UCCS.
- RUSS 1010 - Beginning Russian I
- RUSS 1020 - Beginning Russian II
- RUSS 2110 - Intermediate Russian I
- RUSS 2120 - Intermediate Russian II
- RUSS 9200 - Independent Study: Undergraduate
- RUSS 9300 - Independent Study: Undergraduate
- RUSS 9400 - Independent Study in Russian