Blanca Glisson-Rodriguez, M.A.
- MA, Foreign Languages: Spanish Teaching University of Northern Colorado, Greeley CO. 2005.
- BA, Spanish, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO. 1993.
- Certificate as an Elementary Teacher, University of Panama, Panama City, Panama, 1982.
- Elementary Teacher, School of Education Panama City, Panama, 1971.
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Aug. 2006-Present.
- Spanish Instructor,University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Jan. 1999-Aug.2006, Colorado Free University, Feb. 1997-Jul. 1997.
Assistant for Spanish Studies
- Language Technology Center, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 1992-1993.
- Child Development Center, Fort Carson, Army Station Department of Defense, Colorado Springs, CO. 1990-91, 1994-95.
- 1971-1990, (Grades 1-6) Panama City, Panama, 18 years. Subjects: Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Religion, Spanish, and Agriculture. Extensive experience in testing and evaluation.
- 1971-1976, Caimitillo Public School, Panama City
- 1977-1990, San Antonio Public School, Panama City
- 1982-1985, Enrico Fermi Italian Institute, Panama City
- Native speaker of Spanish. Expertise in Spanish culture, literature, composition, interpretation, and translation from English to Spanish, and Spanish to English, Spanish language instruction.
- Expertise in individual and group instruction of Spanish Language.
- Experience on issues dealing with child development.